Saturday 3rd of October 2020 to Saturday 6th of March 2021
This At A Distance Gathering will be coordinated from the Conexion en Movimiento website.
The Música en Movimiento At A Distance Gathering III will begin on October 3, 2019 and will end on March 6, 2021, with the following format:
– A single day of intensive work via Zoom on the first Saturday of each month, from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. in Argentina. (with the exception of January 2021)
– Two or three special online sessions per week on days and times to be designated.
– Interactivity through Conexión en Movimiento Platform and specific softwares.
On the first Saturday of each month we will work together on Calisthenics, Repertoire, Distributed Composition, Tai Chi, Feldenkrais, Pranayama and Developing the Virtual Circle and special online sessions will be announced for the rest of the month.
There will be:
- An online Inaugural and Completion meeting;
- Guitar Calisthenics exercises and Repertoire work;
- An Introduction to Modes;
- Quality Practice Live;
- Distributed Composition;
- An opportunity to review and establish our Practice – Morning Exercises, etc.;
- Feldenkrais work;
- T’ai Chi;
- Pranayama and
- Developing the Virtual Circle with specific softwares.
During the duration of the Gathering there will also be a place for guests from the GC context to present their specialty, with or without guitar.
The confirmed guests are: Fernando Kabusacki (ARG), Mikael Weichbrodt (Sweden), Shinkuro Matsuura (Japan), Leonardo Requejo (MEX), Fumihito Hatano (Japan) Alessandro Bruno (Italy),Tony Geballe (USA), Steve Ball (USA), Curt Golden (USA), Tom Redmond (USA) and Robert Fripp (UK).
Saturdays of intensive work are detailed below:
• October 3, 2020
• November 7, 2020
• December 5, 2020
• (In January there will be no activity)
• February 6, 2021
• March 6, 2021
On each of these dates the special online sessions for the rest of the month will be announced.
Those who wish to participate must send an application letter to email@example.com saying:
Who are you?
Why do you wish to participate?
What is your aim?
Once the application letter is accepted you will receive the detailed information.