Sunday 13th of July to Sunday 2nd of August 2020
This At A Distance Gathering will be coordinated from the Conexion en Movimiento website.
There will be:
- An online Inaugural and Completion meeting;
- Guitar Calisthenics exercises and Repertoire work;
- An Introduction to Japanese scales;
- Seven Points of Practice;
- Distributed Composition;
- An opportunity to review and establish our Practice – Morning Exercises, etc.;
- Feldenkrais work;
- T’ai Chi;
However, there will also be live Zoom sessions for activities in these areas as well as opportunities for questions, comments and observations.
Those who wish to participate must send an application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org saying:
Who are you?
Why do you wish to participate?
What is your aim?
Once the application letter is accepted you will receive the detailed information.